Senior Business Analyst
For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong technical skills and good business acumen.
Who we are
Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
It is now a multi-million well funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner.
We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
If you are technical savvy, analytical and with strong ambitions you should look no further and apply now.
What you will do
- Manage the entire end-to-end data flow from architecture design, data collection, processing, reporting
- Lead the foundations of all Business Intelligence and Reporting needs
- Conduct Analysis and build solutions for our main challenges
- Direct coordination with all team such as Business Development, Tech, Operations, Marketing, Investors
- Identify business opportunities and communicate them to stakeholders of various backgrounds
- Excellent business judgment
- Quantitative university degree (Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics)
- Proficiently use Excel and SQL, Relational Databases
- Extract, transform, and load data from various sources and formats including CSV, XLS, Text tab delimited
- Fluent in Italian
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming (Python preferably)
- Experience with Building OLAP cubes, MDX
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Sharepoint
- Agile development experience desirable
- Machine Learning, Modelling, stats and big data skills are more than welcome
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- Well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- Create something that can change the life of millions of people
- Opportunity to create something from scratch and potentially build up your own team going forward
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon football tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)
Why you should join us now
- We are growing very fast and the earlier you join the higher the rewards.
- We have top of the pops investors, an amazing team, sky-high ambitions
- If scaling or doing 10X is for you an understatement, you are the perfect match and you shouldn’t think twice since there are no many chances like this in Europe right now
- We are working in a huge industry that hasn’t been much touched by the last 20 years of innovation, we want to bring all of that at once
- If you are interested in Big Data, we are building one of the most data-intensive company that could exist
- Opportunity to answer unique questions that only an online grocery crowdsourced delivery service can have. A handful of companies are doing this (Uber, Instacart, Google) and you will be part of one of them
- Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward