Public Relations Manager
For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for an excellent Public Relations Manager to lead our public relations goals and initiatives.
Who we are
Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
It is now a multi-million well-funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner. We are building strong relationships with retailer and FMCG manufacturers, as well as creating innovative partnerships with other blue chip companies such as Samsung and Enel.
– We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient
– We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
– We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
– We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
What you will do
– Define our Public Relations strategy, execute it, monitor and iterate according to results
– Being responsible for all PR sides of the company from B2C to B2B, from national-wide to city-centric initiatives
– Conceive, design, implement and evaluate all PR initiatives
– Work closely with all areas to manage and maximise all PR opportunities
– Draft responses and statements for media enquiries
– Develop and manage requests for interviews, speaking opportunities and other valuable brand opportunities
– Nurture a network of journalists, influencers ambassadors that are excited about the brand -Build and maintain all PR assets used to support the initiatives
– Coordinate an external agency in order to maximize results
– Share learnings and results across the business
– Salary and bonuses very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
– Well-funded start-up, which means medium-term security thanks to strong investments and network combined with freedom and responsibility
– Create something that can change the life of millions of people
– Opportunity to create something from scratch and potentially build up your own team going forward
– Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables or massage chairs if we demonstrate how good we are)
Why you should join us now
– We are growing very fast and the earlier you join the higher the rewards
– We have top of the pops investors, an amazing team, sky-high ambitions
– If scaling or doing 10X is for you an understatement, you are the perfect match and you shouldn’t think twice since there are no many chances like this in Europe right now
– We are working in a huge industry that hasn’t been much touched by the last 20 years of innovation, we want to bring all of that at once
– Unparalleled responsibility, power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward
– We work with top brands and partners on all sides (retailers, brand manufacturers, marketing partners, media partners, etc.)
-Bachelor’s or advanced degree, ideally in Public Relations and Corporate Communications
-5+ years of experience
-Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation, communication and organizational skills
-Comfortable in defining realistic yet ambitious objectives as well as track against them
-Experience in determining budgets, sourcing the right assets at competitive prices, coordinate internal and external people, execute projects
-Track record in creating successful brand narratives that resonate with media and customer, which produce strong media equity and consumer intent with limited resources
-Pragmatic, results-driven, strategic thinker
-Intuition and passion for creating great narratives
-Fluent in Italian and English
-B2C, retail and consumer-tech experience
-Inventive and creative mindset