Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
It is now a multi-million well-funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner. We are also creating innovative partnerships with blue chip companies such as Samsung and Enel.
We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our amazing tech team.
You will work on our customer and shopper apps, in order to make the ecommerce experience even nicer, the picking process easier and our customers happier.
Our opportunities are countless: if you join us you will grow personally and professionally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- you will join a small team of developers, with an actual decision autonomy: you will be responsible for your work
- you will find brilliant solutions for complex problems
- you will write quality software: readable, well designed and well tested code
- you will work together with people from other key areas, participating on analysis, discussion and implementation phases
Skills & Requirements:
- love for coding: you are proud of your work
- advanced knowledge of OOP
- good knowledge of iOS app architecture and SDK using Objective-C and Swift
- one or more iOS project to show us
- experience in developing heavily network-based apps
- experience with Auto Layout and Storyboards
- familiarity with automated UI testing (XCTest)
- experience with the App Store distribution workflow
- analytical, detail focused mindset
- startup experience is a plus
What we offer:
- salary and stock options very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- create something that can change the life of millions of people
- challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon football tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)