For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for an excellent Senior Product Manager to lead our product roadmap planning and ongoing execution.
Who we are
Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
It is now a multi-million well-funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner. We are building strong relationships with retailer and FMCG manufacturers, as well as creating innovative partnerships with other blue chip companies such as Samsung and Enel.
We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
What you will do
- Design the product strategy and manage its ongoing execution
- Provide world-class support, structure and tools to the entire organization in order to quickly understand the business needs, prioritize them and help the tech development team deliver the right solution
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources
- Improve the organization speed and quality
- Have an impact on all business sides, spanning from customer-facing features to back-end logistics infrastructure, from retail partner integrations to products dedicated to a crowd-sourced delivery
What we offer
- Salary and stock options very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- Well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- Create something that can change the life of millions of people
- Opportunity to create something from scratch and potentially build up your own team going forward
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon football tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)
Why you should join us now
- We are growing very fast and the earlier you join the higher the rewards.
- We have top of the pops investors, an amazing team, sky-high ambitions
- If scaling or doing 10X is for you an understatement, you are the perfect match and you shouldn’t think twice since there are no many chances like this in Europe right now
- We are working in a huge industry that hasn’t been much touched by the last 20 years of innovation, we want to bring all of that at once
- If you are interested in Big Data, we are building one of the most data-intensive company that could exist
- Opportunity to answer unique questions that only an online grocery crowdsourced delivery service can have. A handful of companies are doing this (Uber, Instacart, Google) and you will be part of one of them
- Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward
- We work with top brands and partners on all sides (retailers, brand manufacturers, marketing partners, media partners, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Several years of experience in either Engineering, Operations or Product
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels
- Business acumen, technology understanding and familiar with agile culture
- Strong ability to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data
- Intuition and passion for creating great user experiences
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Experience in logistics, operations
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL
- Experience as a product manager in a tech company, preferably a B2C one
- Experience with product management techniques such as Competitive & Industry Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research