Online Marketing Manager
For our Milan or Verona office we are looking for a Online Marketing Executive with strong technical skills and business acumen.
Who we are
- Supermercato24 was founded in 2014 and got multiple startup awards.
- It is now a multi-million well-funded startup with top Italian investors such as Innogest and 360 Capital Partner. We are also creating innovative partnerships with blue chip companies such as Samsung and Enel.
- We aim at making grocery shopping online easy, fast and convenient.
- We want to empower everyone with avant-garde technology and doing things that were deemed impossible until few moments ago.
- We want to change the world and give back all the time and efforts that everyone now spends in picking, queuing and delivering his own groceries at home.
- We want to do this to allow people to spend their time on what really matters: life.
What you will do
- Manage various online marketing campaigns, channels and partners
- Analyze campaigns by looking at multiple data sources like internal databases, web analytics platforms, external data sources and market researches
- Work together with other key areas in order to get all resources in place to do a great job, such as improve the product and the analytical tools we use to make decisions
- Optimize, scale and succeed in the online marketing competitive arena
- Proven experience in manage and achieve great results in one or more online marketing channels (SEO/SEM highly preferred)
- Strong knowledge of web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, A/B testing tools, etc.)
- Analytical mindset with strong Excel skills (SQL and relational databases is highly preferred)
- Sales, negotiation and business development skills are considered an asset
- Fluent in Italian and English
What we offer
- Salary and stock options very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- Well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- Create something that can change the life of millions of people
- Opportunity to create something from scratch and potentially build up your own team going forward
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon football tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)
Why you should join us now
- We are growing very fast and the earlier you join the higher the rewards.
- We have top of the pops investors, an amazing team, sky-high ambitions
- If scaling or doing 10X is for you an understatement, you are the perfect match and you shouldn’t think twice since there are no many chances like this in Europe right now
- We are working in a huge industry that hasn’t been much touched by the last 20 years of innovation, we want to bring all of that at once
- If you are interested in Big Data, we are building one of the most data-intensive company that could exist
- Opportunity to answer unique questions that only an online grocery crowdsourced delivery service can have. A handful of companies are doing this (Uber, Instacart, Google) and you will be part of one of them
- Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward
- We work with top brands and partners on all sides (retailers, brand manufacturers, marketing partners, media partners, etc.)