Executive Assistant to CEO & Office Manager
For our Milan office we are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant reporting directly to the CEO. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters. You will support the CEO to plan the annual calendar and facilitate the integration and prioritization of business activities, you will also serves as a liaison to the Board of directors and senior management team; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; oversees special projects, own and manage Milan space planning for the organization.
- Plan the annual calendar and facilitate the integration and prioritization of business activities
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Compose and prepare correspondence and presentations; compile documents for meetings;
- Review and copyedit business documents and presentations with a high level of accuracy; assist with creation of complex excel documents
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans including itineraries, agendas, travel planning meeting agendas
- Own and manage Milan space planning for the organization; ordering stationery and equipment; Organize office operations and procedures
- Completing expense reports, maintaining schedules, plan and coordinate internal and external events for the CEO
- Communicate on behalf of the CEO to the board members, partners and others as requested by the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s extremely active calendar of appointments
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including tight timelines and sensitive information
- Organize team meetings, conferences, and social events
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion
- Having fun at work and helping others do the same
What we offer
- Salary and bonus very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- Well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- Create something that can change the life of millions of people
- Opportunity to create something from scratch and potentially build up your own team going forward
- Challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon foosball tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)
- Employee discount for your grocery shopping on Supermercato24
Why you should join us now
- We are growing very fast and the earlier you join the higher the rewards
- We have top of the pops investors, an amazing team, sky-high ambitions
- If scaling or doing 10X is for you an understatement, you are the perfect match and you shouldn’t think twice since there are no many chances like this in Europe right now
- We are working in a huge industry that hasn’t been much touched by the last 20 years of innovation, we want to bring all of that at once
- Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward
- Fluent Italian and English are mandatory
- 5+ years in an executive administrative role supporting C-Level Executives. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (you’re a people person!). sense of humor is highly valued.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, dependability and follow-through
- Passion for process improvement and dedication to making everything better
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Adaptable in an ambiguous and dynamically changing environment, with a strong sense of urgency and ability to complete duties quickly
- Can-do and positive attitude: be welcoming, considerate, resourceful, tech-savvy, and quick on your feet
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Able to make decisions independently, based on company culture and CEO’s preferences
- Experience in building presentations and decks for important internal or external communications;
- Experience in coordinating multiple executives.