R&D Software Developer for Photonic Design – Internship
Education and experience:
- Degree in Telecomunicatins, Informatics or equivalent (Master Degree). Last year students
are also considered.
- Knowledge of object oriented coding techniques (Python, C++, Java…).
- English, ALTE-4 level: candidate must be able to read technical documents and write notes
- Knowledge of photonic simulation tools (e.g. RSoft, Phoenix) and mask design tools
- Knowledge of Python • Knowledge of ISO 9000 processes.
- Familiar with quality management.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to work efficiently, both independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated, organized and diligent.
The software developer intership aims at optimizing and adapting current simulation enviroments for the design of photonic circuits.
The applicant will be involved in the improvement of some Python key software
- Optimization of Medlumics’ OCT simulation enviroment software.
- Increase the libraries porfolio with suitable modules according to the new products
- Improve the tooling employed for GDS masks designs, increase functionality and
add additional building blocks.