- Organization of our office layout, operations and procedures
- Management of vendors, service providers, equipment and office leases (cleaning, catering, security)
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies, implement onboarding of new hires
- Manage meeting schedules and appointments within the office
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Why work at Empatica
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won’t be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Work experience in a relevant team support or office management role
- Great people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Comfortable with new online tools and databases
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines with a ‘Startup’ attitude (energy, flexible, teamworker, hands on, gets stuff done, can do)
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is a reliable and effective worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone.
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with.
- Is self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork.
- Is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs.
- Has a growth mindset and learns quickly.
- Is a critical thinker and always questions dogma, status quo, and the conventional way of doing things.
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded by great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free Lunch – yes, being in Italy, it’s something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more…