Manual Software Tester
You will be involved in:
- Joining and growing the QA team and spreading the passion for quality
- Testing mobile, web-based, and desktop solutions with the mindset of our end-user
- Checking every functionality of the product, you’ll have the chance to learn the software inside and out
- Assessing the quality level of every new release of our apps
- Hunting down all the bugs with your QA logic mindset!
- Executing and enhancing release and testing plans
- Evaluating bug reports and reproducing reported issues
- Performing regression testing when bugs are resolved
Why work at Empatica
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won’t be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has +2 years of experience in Manual Software Testing.
- Has experience in mobile testing for iOS and Android (knowledge of both platforms is a huge plus).
- Expects to find problems, not just to verify that everything is working fine.
- Constantly thinks of things that have not been tried and is expected to exercise parts of the software that may be weak or that may not interact well.
- Has a technical mindset with a strong attention to detail. You will be goal focused, reliable and analytical working ambitiously with steadfast common sense.
- (A plus) Prior experience working on testing of wearable devices.
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is a reliable and effective worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone.
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with.
- Is self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork.
- Is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs.
- Has a growth mindset and learns quickly.
- Is a critical thinker and always questions dogma, status quo, and the conventional way of doing things
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded by great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free healthy lunch – yes, being in Italy, it’s something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more…