You will be involved in:
- Assist with recruiting and hiring responsibilities.
- Developing procedures to ensure that new team members are onboarded efficiently.
- Being a trusted resource for leaders and employees on a wide variety of human resources topics including career development, benefits, and company policies.
- Taking care of all administrative matters related to HR.
- Creating and planning fun and meaningful company events that reflect of our unique culture.
- Contributing and building programs that enable both individual and team growth.
- Making yourself available for the next task.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a very quick learner and a hard-worker
- Loves interacting with people and their development
- Loves to take care of a growing work environment
- Has 1-3 years experiences with growing teams (and if not, should be able to demonstrate the role fit)
- Is intellectually curious and self-motivated
- Is fun and easy to work with
- Is highly organized and capable of working solo with little supervision and also has interest to coordinate with a smart team
- Is able to handle sensitive and confidential material, and practice discretion
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated)
- A degree in Psychology (either Masters or PhD) is a plus
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Free Lunch – yes, being in Italy, it’s something you should care about!
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Gym membership
- Massages every week
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more…