Digital Marketing Specialist
We expect you to grow your competences in many areas. You will develop the analytical skills of a data scientist, the empathy of a community manager, the execution mindset of an operation manager, the creativity of a storyteller and the copywriting skills of an advertiser.
You will be involved in:
- Growing Empatica’s brand, from brand positioning to messaging and personality.
- Composing and executing the editorial plan for the Empatica Blog (blog.empatica.com) and all Empatica’s social media channels.
- Measuring and optimizing marketing performance metrics on a weekly basis.
- Summarizing, reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Establishing and developing relationships with influencers and journalists.
- Cultivating and assessing email marketing strategies.
- Working closely with the Product Management team to produce marketing materials and programs.
Why work at Empatica:
At Empatica you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. You will face new challenges daily and your work may literally change the lives of many people.
The ideal candidate for Empatica:
- Is a reliable and effective hard worker.
- Is creative, fun and easy to work with.
- Is comfortable in the fast-paced environment of a growing startup.
- Is self-motivated.
- Lives and breathes our mission.
- Is passionate not just about meeting customer expectations, but exceeding them.
- Is a fast learner with a growth mindset.
- Is a critical thinker and always questions dogma, status quo, and the conventional way of doing things.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Is experienced in managing multiple projects at a time.
- Is up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices.
- Has the ability to regularly come up with creative ideas and assess their feasibility and effectiveness.
- Has excellent writing, research, and copywriting skills.
- Tweets like a human, not like a bot.
- Has passion for testing, measuring and iterating multiple marketing strategies across various channels (from new concepts of Virtual Reality marketing to the good, old-fashioned word-of -mouth).
- Has excellent English (mother tongue is highly appreciated).
- Is tech savvy and has the ability to quickly master new tools and platforms.
- Has 3+ years of marketing experience or relevant equivalent.
- Competitive salary.
- This position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have offices in Boston, plus an amazing summer office facing the beach, in Sardinia – Italy.
- Flexible working hours.
- MacBook Pro.
- Gym membership – we care about your health!
- Massages every week.
- Free Lunch & organic fresh fruits.
- Free cookies, if you deserve them.
- Much more…