You will be involved in:
- Managing the customer support platform, guaranteeing accurate content and a high-quality of the service, providing help to customers, investigating and solving problems
- Representing Empatica and the Empatica brand by supporting and engaging Empatica’s followers throughout the company’s social networks
- Continuously monitoring, measuring and improving our customer satisfaction and community engagement
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative feedback, identifying trends and insights into user needs required to improve our products
- Cooperating with the technical teams to produce easy-to-understand guides and articles (you can read our support center)
- Developing service procedures and standards
We’re looking for people who are passionate about putting consumers first and helping them get the most out of our products.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fun and easy to work with
- Is empathetic, likes being helpful and understands the customer’s needs
- Is respectful and positive even in contact with difficult people, assertive when needed
- Is an excellent writer and communicator
- Is proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated) and is fluent in more than one foreign language
- Is structured and is familiar with analytics and measurements
- Is tech savvy and has the ability to quickly master new tools and platforms
- Is familiar with processes for collecting user feedback and in translating them into actionable insights
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Milan HQ. We also have an office in Boston, plus an amazing beach summer office in Sardinia, Italy!
- Yoga classes – we care about your health!
- Lunch – yes, being in Italy, it’s something you should care about!
- Flexible hours
- Free cookies, if you deserve them
- Much more…