Drexcode is looking for a data analyst in the Chief Marketing Officer organization.
She/He will be responsible, with the Head of Marketing, for gathering, analysing and understand data to support strategic and operative business decisions.
She/He will collaborate with development and marketing people in order to achieve the most valuable, feasible and usable solutions to meet business goals.
She/He has to be fast working and precise in carrying out her/his tasks, self-driven and proactive, but also a great team player and a proven problem solver.
Who we are
Drexcode, is a new fashion tech company created at the end of 2014, aiming to disrupt the access to high-end fashion in Europe. It’s the first on-line luxury fashion rental service of prêt-a-porter dresses from top designers: it’s a totally innovative, trendy and up to date service that offers to all women an high end alternative for their special occasion dress code. It’s a real fashion revolution, which is creating a new market consistent with the latest consumer and sharing economy trends. Drexcode is one of the most interesting startup in Europe, joined by the most important Italian VC.
Our objective is to constantly improve every stage of our process to become an Italian excellence, through an exclusive selection of our brands, an engaging and personalized user experience, and a logistic service always fast and punctual.The growth plans are very aggressive for both Italian and European market. The team is young, dynamic and strongly motivated.
We are looking for talents who want to embrace the challenge to build an innovative and disruptive business model.
What she/he will do at Drexcode
- She/He is responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly monitoring according to Company’s Kpi’s
- She/He proposes and implements, together with the Head of Marketing, ad hoc analysis in order to reach strategic recommendation in the running business
- She/He analyses marketing campaigns performances from a digital perspective as well as correlated to purchase data
- She/He monitors stock performances, in order to recommends actions for the improvement of the stock’s rotation, working with company buying, CRM and sales functions
- She/He communicates and delivers reports to end-users and presents information in a variety of formats (charts, graphs, tables) and with different tools (excel, power point etc)
- She/He executes statistical models (cluster analysis, predictive model, etc)
- She/He monitors and elaborates financial Kpi’s reporting directly to CEO
- Degree in Mathematical Engineering and Managing Engineering with a strong passion for business and marketing
- Propension to read data from the business point of view
- Able to transform raw data in useful recommendation