Drexcode is looking for a Growth Hacker. Growth Hacker is a cross-functional multi-tasking creativity person. Growth Hacker will focus on the growth of acquisition channels but also on retention by assuring that your product fits the market requirements. In order to do so, a growth hacker will use marketing channels, A/B Testing, data analytics, users’ feedback, prioritization, optimization, engineering and automation. He or She will work closely with the Marketing, the Sales, the Engineering department and the product management team.
We are looking for a growth hacker with entrepreneurial spirit. He or She will create a growth model that is predictable, sustainable, repeatable and scalable.
Who we are
Drexcode, is a new fashion tech company created at the end of 2014, aiming to disrupt the access to high-end fashion in Europe. It’s the first on-line luxury fashion rental service of prêt-a-porter dresses from top designers: it’s a totally innovative, trendy and up to date service that offers to all women an high end alternative for their special occasion dress code. It’s a real fashion revolution, which is creating a new market consistent with the latest consumer and sharing economy trends. Drexcode is one of the most interesting startup in Europe, joined by the most important Italian VC.
Our objective is to constantly improve every stage of our process to become an Italian excellence, through an exclusive selection of our brands, an engaging and personalized user experience, and a logistic service always fast and punctual.The growth plans are very aggressive for both Italian and European market. The team is young, dynamic and strongly motivated.
We are looking for talents who want to embrace the challenge to build an innovative and disruptive business model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on according with Company Strategies and the objectives
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs
- A/B testing those ideas
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social medi
- Set, manage, and optimize online campaigns (paid search, Facebook, SEO, PPC, retargeting, etc.)
- Working on a lean startup process
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels
- Optimizing channels
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes
- Creating viral growth
- Data-driven approach to marketing
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Ability to turn the raw data into key learnings.
- Capacity to build predictive model with Excel to uncover interesting insight.
- Perfect use of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, and macros) is a must.
- Confidence with programs like Google Analytics to segment visitors (by platform, country, source, demographics, etc) and discovering the outliers to increase conversion rate.
- Web scraping
- Attitude to use a/b test in order to understand and improve everything.
- Database querying/SQL
- Perfect Knowledge of social channel as customer acquisition channels (free and paid).
- Fluent in Italian and English
At least 2 years of professional experience is similar position is requested.
Remuneration will be defined based on the level of experience.