Sales Director, Retail/QSR Vertical
Cuebiq is looking for an over-performing enterprise sales rep to sell our Cuebiq Analytics and SaaS location intelligence platform into QSR and Retail clients and channel partners. You will be responsible for building the total addressable market (TAM), prospecting, qualifying, and closing net new deals. Your duties will also include providing product feedback to the product team and the Product Advisory Council (PAC). Even though this is an individual contributor role, there are a number of growth opportunities for the right person who consistently overachieves their quota.
Our ideal candidate will have a unique mix of creativity and analytic skills – with a passion and track record of exceeding quota. As the vertical rep, you should be able demonstrate creative writing skills, perform well under quarterly/annual targets, and be detail oriented.
Reporting to VP Enterprise Revenue & Channel Development
- Identify new QSR/Retail client opportunities at the client and channel level
- Ability to hunt and prospect cold and warm accounts
- Build the TAM and take sales ownership across the US
- Negotiate enterprise, annual subscription deal terms, and resolve concerns to close deals
- Exceed an annual quota of greater than $1m
- Get involved in post-sale efforts with enterprise brands, advertisers, agencies and technology partners
- Gather market feedback and provide to product and executive management to help steer the direction of the SaaS platform
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Passion for complex SaaS sales
- 3 – 7+ years of experience exceeding quota greater than $500k
- Experience in the AdTech or MarTech industry a plus
- Superb presentation skills and strong analytical skills
- Leverage a strong understanding of the data and mobile landscape
- Please submit all resumes and cover letters to to
- with the email subject Sales Director, Retail/QSR.