Cuebiq is looking for smart, curious people with experience in product development and passionate about building user-centric and commercially viable products.
You’ll report to the Head of Product Management and contribute to day-to-day product management, product delivery and product operations for our different products. You’ll be a link among all functions through the business including Operations, Marketing and Engineering teams.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Product Manager.
- Roadmap execution and communication – work with the Product and Engineering team to execute roadmap items thoroughly
- Roadmap item definition and planning – plan your product team roadmap, scoping, sizing and planning new features
- Product operations – basic data entry, extractions and manipulation to support early stage product deliveries
- Communication to company stakeholders – to gather product requirements, explain product features, support and analyze product usage
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Two/three years of experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap or managing projects
- English C1 level or above is a must
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
- Experience of delivering products using agile development techniques, working directly with engineers
- Results driven mentality
- Leadership skills, across multi-cultural teams
- Problem solving skills
- Passionate about getting things done
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Insatiable curiosity
- The ability to say no – and explain why
- Some familiarity with SQL and Python/R
- Knowledge of the ad-tech and mar-tech world is a plus
- Must be willing to travel to US
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com