Client Operations Manager
Cuebiq is seeking a Client Operations Manager to join the Operations & Strategy Team in its New York Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, young company that leverages proprietary technology to conquer a multi-billion-dollar market. Cuebiq’s location intelligence platform is leveraged by clients from different verticals spanning from ad-tech and out of home advertising to finance, retail, transportation, real estate and academia.
As a Client Operations Manager at Cuebiq, you will be responsible for providing daily support to the sales team and managing some of the company’s operations from start to finish. You will be a part of Cuebiq’s Analytics Team that works directly with top-notch channel partners and direct clients.
Cuebiq is a next generation location intelligence company, leveraging the largest database of accurate and precise location data in the U.S. Its leading data intelligence platform analyzes location patterns of 61 million monthly active U.S. smartphone users on over 180 mobile apps, allowing businesses to glean actionable insights about real-world consumer behaviors and trends. Cuebiq provides clients with offline location analytics and ad tech solutions such as geo-behavioral audiences, real-time campaign optimization and footfall attribution tools. Cuebiq does not collect any personally identifiable information. Its privacy-sensitive methodology has earned the company membership status with the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the leading self-regulatory industry association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising. Cuebiq is headquartered in New York with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Italy and China.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com with the email subject: Client Operations Manager.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of core products and utilize this knowledge to successfully manage Cuebiq’s operations
- Provide top notch operational support in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to ensure successful understanding, evaluation, and adoption of Cuebiq’s Analytics products
- Use data to optimize operational processes
- Establish and monitor key metrics to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction
- Interface internally with Product and Data Science teams to improve Cuebiq’s products
- Prepare detailed analysis of Cuebiq’s performances to support business decisions
- The ideal candidate will be able to handle complex situations and juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, including balancing progress on long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Distinctive problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, stay flexible and prioritize accordingly in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to create a strong level of sustainable partnership at all levels of the organization
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, SQL is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in customer-facing pre/post sales, operations, account management or similar roles
- A good understanding of the mobile industry and it’s location component is a big plus
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org