Cuebiq is seeking an ambitious, and enthusiastic Account Manager to support our rapid client and revenue growth in San Francisco and Chicago. We’re looking for a professional with a keen interest in furthering client interaction and developing a roster of accounts over the next several years.
- Work with client(s) on executing campaigns from start to finish
- Evaluate book of business accounts and update any entries as necessary
- Engage customers with expertise of the location space, while aligning resources, people and process for optimal execution and support
- Act as a trusted partner to Cuebiq’s customers in order drive adoption, retention and ultimately, to upsell them across Cuebiq’s solution suite
- Closely partner with other functions at Cuebiq to ensure the best customer experience
- Get involved in post-sale efforts with enterprise brands, advertisers, agencies and technology partners
- Work with operations, technology, product to troubleshoot potential issues and errors
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- Team player with innovative ideas to inspire not only customers but also members of the internal organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Successful and measurable track record in a start-up environment with rapid growth
- SaaS and direct brand relationships building experience a plus.
- Please submit all resumes and cover letters to to
- with the email subject Account Manager.